Vladimir,

>Therefore there are no needs to compile them each of participants. It'd
be
>fine to have these sources pre-compiled (another snapshot?)

Working with Geronimo, I've got acquainted with Maven
http://maven.apache.org/ build system, which solves this issue for
pure-java projects:

> Dependency management: Maven encourages the use of a central
repository of
> JARs and other dependencies. Maven comes with a mechanism that your
> project's clients can use to download any JARs required for building
your
> project from a central JAR repository much like Perl's CPAN. This
allows
> users of Maven to reuse JARs across projects and encourages
communication
> between projects to ensure that backward compatibility issues are
dealt
> with.

Probably we should split our VM into modules with well-documented
interfaces and take advantage of this Apache product to deploy them
separately in pre-built binaries.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,