On 5/24/06, Ivan Volosyuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Agree. We have the GC interfaces declared in:

hmm... who is the "we"?  Perhaps you are referring to Harmony DRLVM
donation.  Incidentally, my original question about MMTK interface

 vm/include/open/gc.h
 vm/include/open/vm_gc.h
The interfaces hide implementation of VM, providing functionality to
get root set in stop-the-world state, callbacks for object allocation
and write barriers.
Please, take a look at it. If you have questions, suggestions,
extension feel free to ask.

OK.  Will do.  Thanks again.
Incidentally, how do I ask Apache legal to tell us if MMTK license is
compatible with Apache?  I'd hate to start a port of MMTK to Harmony
JVM only to find out that the end-product can not be checked-in to
Apache svn.

--
Ivan

2006/5/25, Daniel Feinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> So i have something to chime in with. Since this could be simple from
> the beginning and grow more complex as we develop it, we could start
> with an interface to the VM. This part is fairly isolated in the code.
> I think that as a starting point would be good.
>
> What does everybody else think?
>
> Daniel

Weldon Washburn