Anton,

I'm looking at
http://www.harmonytest.org/testapp.do?method=showrun&id=4&name=&result=2
&jira=0
http://www.harmonytest.org/testapp.do?method=showrun&id=4&name=&result=3
&jira=0

I see 5 errors and 14 failures. I just want to double check that we have
less than 20 problems with running unit tests on DRLVM. Is it correct
statement or some failures are missed?

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division

BTW, I have a small request for enhancement: the following request hides
search options by the right margin of my screen. I would suggest
reordering table rows in a way fixed width fields go first.
http://www.harmonytest.org/testapp.do?method=showrun&id=4&name=&result=1
&jira=0