Hello Gregory,

I'm ok to exclude the tests. From the other side I believe we can
achieve a fair progress against deadlocks just by applying patches
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1741 (understood),
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1823 (tried).

There is also a Windows-specific patch at
which can result in deadlock, though I haven't tried it myself yet.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering

[EMAIL PROTECTED]