Sorry for my English -

Artem told this patch fixes a deadlock on Windows.

I haven't tried the fix. As far as I understand we put SuspendThread()
check and ResumeThread() action under one critical section when trying
to flush memory. It's ok not to risk the integrity of the whole
operation.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering