Anton,
This is wonderful! This is brilliant! I LOVE IT.

Few ideas:
1. To get the picture offline I added perPage attribute
wget "http://harmonytest.org/
diff.do?method=view&id=72&id2=80&perPage=100000"

2. This can be used to compare our results against RI when the quality
of the test base is unknown.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering