Tim,

As far as I know IBM has at least four different JVMs. This makes me
think it would be more precise to name JVM exactly. If blue giant guys
like current tags, let's leave the tags as is. I don't really think that
any tag name would be a reason for researchers from the Jikes team not
to join us in using http://harmonytest.org.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering