Nadya, All,

Suggestion to generate Doxygen from DRLVM code sounds very interesting.
I posted a quick solution for Linux to

If you want to have this integrated into build.xml, it would be great to
define a correct scope. Could you please give more details what do you
expect from the documentation build file? A volunteer can try doing some
things important for you first, and then add new features gradually.

 * Should doxygen build documentation for inter-component interfaces?
 * What are components? I assume vm, jit, gc are out of the question. Is
am execution manager or an interpreter a separate component?
 * Should doxygen build documentation for each component like vm, jit,
interpreter, gc?
 * Should we put documentation into doc/<component>_doc dirs as class
library code does?
 * Should we use the same formatting as a class library documentation?
 * We don't need to process .cpp files in DRLVM source tree, do we?
 * Would each of these choices (inter-component documentation, component
interface documentation) be a separate configuration? If yes, should we
put each result into the separate directory?
 * Should doxygen process .java files in DRLVM source tree?
 * Should the doxygen documentation be integrated with class library
documentation?
 * Do you expect to have inheritance diagrams? Do we need to download
Graphviz, or should we expect it preinstalled?
 * A related question is how many platforms should we support. For
example, should I add downloading and compilation of Graphviz for my
SuSE Linux?
 * Should we have different documentation for Windows and Linux?
 * If something is optional for now, what should be added in future?
 * Is there any choice for user to affect resulting documentation?

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering