Nadya,

Thanks for answers. You have a nice approach to the requirement
engineering for the documentation build system. It would be great if you
also add priorities for your requirements.

Looking into your original list of requirements, I've noticed I haven't
addressed the second one:
>2. Ability to see docs on the website

Yesterday I'd added an archive with documentation to HARMONY-2024
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2024, so committers could
now put documentation to the web site and everyone could contribute to
the documentation quality.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering