Dear Safranim:

In my community there s a wonderful sofer, David Lipschitz, who is a South
African married to a woman from my area. They lived in Sfat for 10 years
and relocated here last year for family reasons. Earlier this winter he
slipped on ice, dislocated his shoulder and was out of work for a month.
This was a real act of G-d accident with no liability on anyone s part.
Although his wife works, they have several children and he had to borrow
money to get by during the time he was disabled. To help out this wonderful
family I ve put some of his work up on my webpage.

Lipschitz and a Sfat husband-wife artist team have created two gorgeous,
illuminated kosher megillot that are for sale at $8,000 and $5,000 and he
has prints of one that go for $40. They re truly examples of Judaica art,
suitable for framing. They would look spectacular on a large wall, and of
course the kosher ones can be used on Purim. Take a look at
www.geshelin.com and click on Jewish Art.

Lipschitz writes Torahs, tefillin, and mezuzahs and also checks and
corrects scribal work.

Hanna Geshelin, M.Ed.

P.O. Box 20363

Worcester, MA 01602-0363

tel: 508-791-3982

fax: 508-791-3005

www.geshelin.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/