Hi Everyone!

Congratulations to the 240 olim who made aliyah on Thursday
from the USA and Canada. Their arrival will give strength to
the nation during these hard times.

Jonathan Stein (thanks!) sent me pictures of the new olim
arriving at the airport. I posted on my website articles about
the exciting event and 76 pictures in a gallery format.
When the first page appears, press the F11 key
to view the full length of the pictures. To move from page to page,
use the navigation buttons on the bottom of the screen.

The address of the articles and pictures is:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/history/usa-aliyah.htm

(hold the control key and press the F5 key if you do not see
the July 20, 2006 section)

Please forward this message to relatives and friends so they can also
enjoy viewing the pictures of this special event.

Shabbat Shalom,
Jacob