Dear Colleagues,

Is anyone else affected by this? I went to www.jewishlibraries.org
and when I tried to navigate into Resources, my computer essenially
stopped. Now my hard drive is kaput and the CPU is with the Geek
Squad trying to be salvaged. So, now I'm in the Business Center here
at Aljoya Retirement Community where we live and when I tried again
to get to AJL's home page, the protection kicked in and here is the
message I got. What's going on? Not a good time to have problems, not
with people researching about convention. Is this something limited
or have any of you experienced this also?

Rita Frischer
(206) 361-9772

Threat: Mal/Iframe-V

Threat source : http://www.jewishlibraries.org/ajlweb/
The requested location contained malicious content and was blocked
from downloading