Dear safranim,

I'm doing a lot of weeding, and will be having a big used book sale in
early June.* When the date is finalized, I'll let you know about it, in
case you'd like to stop by.

The list of what I've weeded is too long to send you, and is constantly
changing.   But, if there are particular areas/authors/titles that you
need/want, and can send me a VERY ORGANIZED list (did I emphasize the
organized part enough?), then I can try to put aside items for your
libraries. For example, if you have a title list, send it alphabetically by
author;   if you have a subject list, be very clear about what you want.

As always, for libraries, schools, teachers, students,  librarians for your
personal use (not for re-sale), and other non-profit institutions I'm happy
to send you these things for no charge, and will ask just for postage
reimbursement.

AJL BOOKSELLERS:   I'm happy to receive your requests, as well, and we can
talk about prices as things come up.

No phone calls, please -- I do best with email.

*Please don't be alarmed by this email!  I am simply fast-tracking the
weeding I should have done every summer for the last 25 + years so that we
can have a leaner and meaner collection; and, so that we can have more
space for more library visitors to read and learn.

Todah!

Ann

Ann Abrams, Librarian
Dr. Arnold L. Segel Library Center
Temple Israel
477 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
617-566-3960 x116
aabr...@tisrael.org
http://www.tisrael.org

Visit our library webpage at http://www.tisrael.org/library

Check out our online catalog!
http://library.tisrael.org

*A book is not supposed to be a mirror.  It's supposed to be a door.* -
Fran Lebowitz, writer, satirist.