Dear colleagues:

As a follow-up to Marcie's email reminding everyone to sign for the AJL 2016
Conference to be held in Charleston SC, conference that shall be exciting and
informative, I wanted to pass this link along (it was sent to me this morning)

http://yeahthatskosher.com/2016/05/keeping-kosher-in-charleston-sc/

Please note that Marty's Place, the kosher restaurant on the campus of the
College of Charleston, will be closed when we are in town (June 19th-22nd,
2016) due to less student traffic.

If you want a kosher meal for Monday dinner (our free evening - before the
movie), please let us know.  Thanks a lot!!

Looking forward,
Six short weeks and we shall meet in beautiful Charleston SC

Best regards,
Shoshanah

Shoshanah Seidman
Faculty Liaison, Program for Jewish Studies,
Northwestern University Library
Annual Conference co-Chair, Association of Jewish Libraries
847-467-2914