Hello,
We would like to introduce a new book published by Mekize Nirdamim publishing:
Kobez Al yad Vol. 24
Edited by: Shulamit
Elizur<http://www.magnes-press.com/Authors/Shulamit+Elizur.aspx?name=Shulamit+Elizur>

Kobez al Yad, an annual of the Mekize Nirdamim Society, is a forum for the
publication from manuscript sources of ancient texts in Jewish studies that are
shorter than book-length.
The articles in this volume:
Vered Raziel-Kretzmer, The Palestinian Morning Service in Fragments of an Early
Liturgical Rotulus
Amitai Harroch, The Liturgical Poems of Khalaf Bar Saʿīd
Ella Tovia, An Anonymous Exegesis of the Sifrei from the Europian Geniza
Yacov Fuchs, Completing Leqaḥ Ṭov on the Qillirian Qerova ‘Zekhor Eikha Anu’
Y. Tzvi Langermann, ‘The Topic of Rosh Ḥodesh’— Chapter 18 of ‘Īssūr we-Hetēr’,
an unpublished pre-Maimonidean Judeo-Arabic Halakhic Compendium
Aviram Ravitsky, ‘The Principles of Qal va-Ḥomer’—New Material from the School
of Rabbi Isaac Canpanton
Dov Schwartz, A Philosophic and Kabbalistic Commentary on Psalm 29 by Rabbi
Michael b. Shabtai Balbo
Eli Gurfinkel, Rabbi David Ibn- Yaḥya’s Commentary to Maimonides’s Introduction
of The Guide for the Perplexed

Language: Hebrew

Price: $ 32.00

eBook: $ 24.50

For contents in English and sample pages press
here<http://www.magnes-press.com/NetisUtils/srvrutil_getdoc.aspx/0L3GvDZLS/preview/preview.pdf?>

For purchase and more information press
here<http://www.magnes-press.com/Book/Kobez+Al+yad.aspx?name=Kobez+Al+yad&code=45-341315>

Celestina Levant