From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-bounces+rjefferson=ufl....@lists.osu.edu] On
Behalf Of Jefferson, Rebecca
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:24 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Call for Papers for the World Congress of Jewish Studies
in 2017

Dear Safranim,

The deadline for proposals to the World Congress of Jewish Studies conference
in 2017 is in early December. We would to continue our tradition of having an
AJL panel session at this important conference.

I am attaching the WCJS posters in English and Hebrew so that you can see the
broad subject divisions. I would welcome ideas for a panel, and ideas for
individual papers.

If you would like to participate, please write to me as soon as possible before
November 30.

Many thanks,
Rebecca Jefferson

RAS President