Dear Safranim and Safraniyot,
      We are looking to buy newer technology to use with students from our
preschool up to sixth grade in the library I work at,   I would like to find
answers to these questions by next Monday (May 8, 2017) for our school from
librarians and people in similar
situations (like your Jewish day school or Hebrew school goes to up to fifth or
eighth grade).   We serve roughly around 180 students with 40 faculty
members.

1) Does your school use Apple TV or a
Smartboard in your library?  If so, how
do you use it for lessons or your
population?

2) Does your school use EBooks with students?   How is this helpful
or not?

3) Does your school use any subscription databases that you find helpful?

3) What other types of technology would
you recommend we use in our school library?

Please post your answers here on HaSafran or write to me at my work e-mail at
bpast...@shalomschool.org.

Thank you/Todah Rabbah,
Ben Pastcan

Ben Pastcan
bpast...@shalomschool.org
Librarian
Shalom School
2320 Sierra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825
916.485.4151 (Office)
916.485.3970 (Fax)
www.shalomschool.org

Accredited by: NAEYC, WASC, and AJL
The mission of our Jewish community school is to inspire learners
to achieve excellence enriched by Jewish values and traditions.