We have a section in both the children's bookcart (up to age 6/7) and
Juvenile (7-9) that is labeled Holocaust. The older children's section is
set up by Elezar numbers and fiction. At one point we had the Holocaust
fiction separated and labeled as such, but now, we have those fiction
stories in alphabetical order, because by 10, most of the kids have had
some introduction to the subject.
Maxine Wolfson  -  Rosen Library
Temple Emanu-El
99 Taft Street