From: Yohanan Petrovsky-Shtern
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:27 PM
To: Rose Shoshanah Seidman
Subject: a review of my book

Dear Shoshanah

Jerusalem Post Magazine published a month ago a review of my book which i
cannot get -- even the special library web-sites require subscription to the
journal. And on-line they show just the first two pars. Could you please get a
full text for me?

here is the link:
http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Books/Afraid-of-nothing-351020

Many thanks!
Yohanan

Yohanan Petrovsky-Shtern
The Crown Family Professor of Jewish Studies
Professor of Jewish History, Department of History
Northwestern University
1881 Sheridan Road, Harris Hall, Room 317
Evanston, Il 60208, U.S.A.
Phone: (847) 467-3399
Fax: (847) 467-1393
e-mail: y...@northwestern.edu<mailto:y...@northwestern.edu>