Dear Friends,

I am having a hard time finding an English edition of Ha-aretz for September
13, 1996.  A professor at my academic library needs copies of articles on
Algeria that appeared in the September 13, 1996 issue of Ha-aretz.

We received microfilm in Hebrew from a research institution in Illinois
(covering September 1996) but we really need the English version.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

With thanks,

Patricia Spiegel Givens
Interlibrary Loan Coordinator
Barber Library
Oregon State University - Cascades Campus
2600 NW College Way
Bend, OR  97701
(541) 383-7561
pgiv...@cocc.edu