This is our first chance to ask questions about ALA and the concerns of
Jewish librarians. I hope we make the most of it.

*AJL Presents: A Conversation with Kelvin Watson, Candidate for ALA
President*Thursday, January 6, 2022
4:00PM PT / 7:00PM ET

Join AJL’s Sally Stieglitz in conversation with Kelvin Watson, candidate
for ALA president. Mr. Watson is the executive director of the Las
Vegas-Clark County Library District, having previously served in similar
roles in Broward County, Florida, and Queens, New York. Libraries under his
leadership have garnered national recognition, and he has received numerous
honors and awards. This session will give Mr. Watson an opportunity to
share his vision for ALA and allow AJL members to discuss issues specific
to Judaica librarianship.

This event is open to members and nonmembers.

Register at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrdOGupzsqGtGdv5ZxsfPL4-G6650NoXky__;!!KGKeukY!nMlYfNslW_gcCouC-wZo7K_q5MvUcQUPaC4pd_jb7JDWlun6WEVx9DEAVGPn804LnAQ$

Best regards,
Sally