Yes, very much so!
I forgot that important Sefer!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2024, at 6:01 AM, Shmuel Ben-Gad
<shmu...@gwu.edu<mailto:shmu...@gwu.edu>> wrote:

You don't often get email from shmu...@gwu.edu<mailto:shmu...@gwu.edu>. Learn
why this is
important<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification__;!!KGKeukY!wAf1KoBQS0UqJM6y39pIpcS8aWMeTUTnUs5yGd4r_rJstG4Vno6HhmHa9J-0Tl8UdrQsbgnij7FJipMD$

**External Email**
I would respectfully suggest that Sefer ha-emunot v'ha-dayot (The Book of
Beliefs and Opinions") by Saadia  Gaon be added  to this list.  It is one of
the most important books of Jewish philosophy and has been translated from
Arabic into Hebrew and English.

On Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 10:14 PM Hindishe Lee via Hasafran