Hi,
You can get the behavior you desire by opening the Information Box and
then clicking "Volume ID".

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.           Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110                    Email: mha...@wustl.edu