Hello,
There is a need for understanding where exactly grayordinates locations
are placed. The descriptions in the Neuroimage 80 papers (Glasser et.
al) are nice and helpful but for computational purposes an analytical
definition is necessary. My search for such definition of the
grayordinates did not yield much.

With my apologies in advance if the solution already exists, would it be
possible to generate a coordinate volume cube (or 3D matrix) in the MNI
space 91x109x91  where the voxel with the 1st grayordinates will have a
value of 1, 2nd grayordinates have a value 2, 3rd 3 etc. and the
non-grayordinate voxels will have 0 values?

An accessible format (raw, NIFTI) would also be extremely helpful.

If there is already a solution, pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

--
Alpay Özcan, D.Sc.