Dear Experts,

I am trying to acquire the averaged volume time series for subcortical
structures in text file form.

>From this post
>http://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg01184.html , I
>assume that doing these commands :

wb_command -cifti-separate tfMRI_EMOTION_LR_Atlas.dtseries.nii COLUMN
-volume AMYGDALA_LEFT output_left_amygdala.nii.gz -roi
roi_left_amygdala.nii.gz -crop

gives me a nifti file with *all* the voxels from the left amygdala
(output_left_amygdala.nii.gz).

Is there a way to get the *averaged* time series for all left amygdala voxels
into a nifti file using the -cifti-separate command?

If so, I suppose that I could then use the -nifti-information command to
extract the time series from that averaged nifti file into a text file.

Or, is there another way that I should do this?

Thanks in advance!

Jason