How did you call the command?

Peace,

Matt.

From: Marta Moreno <mmorenoort...@icloud.com<mailto:mmorenoort...@icloud.com>>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 5:58 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: HCP Users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] geodesic-distance

Thanks for answering!
No error message but vertex-list-out is empty

***********************
Leah Moreno, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Division of Experimental Therapeutics
New York State Psychiatric Institute
Department of Psychiatry
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
1051 Riverside Dr., Unit 21
New York, NY 10032

On May 29, 2016, at 6:57 PM, Glasser, Matthew
<glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>> wrote:

What is the error message?

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Marta Moreno
<mmorenoort...@icloud.com<mailto:mmorenoort...@icloud.com>>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 5:54 PM
To: HCP Users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] geodesic-distance

Dear users,

I want to compute the geodesic distance in mm between two vertices using MNI
coordinates as input. I was planing to do:
 wb_command -surface-closest-vertex
 wb_commands -surface-geodesic-distance
But the first command is not working.
What am I doing wrong? Also, is there any other way?

Thanks,

Leah