2) Did you subtract the row mean from each row?

Peace,

Matt.

From: David Hofmann <davidhofma...@gmail.com<mailto:davidhofma...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 9:56 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: Stephen Smith <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk<mailto:st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>>,
"Dierker, Donna" <do...@wustl.edu<mailto:do...@wustl.edu>>, hcp-users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Extracting ROI data from HCP resting state data - 2400
data points instead of 1200 ?

Hi Matthew,

thank you for the help!

I did the following:

1. I used the "clean" datasets now and extracted my ROI data from the LR and RL
phase encodings (first two sessions)
2. I calculated the mean across time for every ROI and substracted it, i.e. I
have a 1200 by 112 matrix and calculated the row mean (over time) and
substracted it from each column (ROIs).
3. I did this for LR and RL seperately and then concatenated them together

Can you confirm that this is the correct?

thanks again!

David