Hey HCP users,
I am trying to get access into the neurological disease information about
the subjects for an DTI experiment. You guys have some great DTI data and I
would really like to use an algorithm I have to compare the white matter in
depression/ parkinsons/ whatever you have vs healthy adults. Does anyone
know the process of who I should submit a request for starting this
process. I can get my PI (Shella Keilholz) to sign and confirm things. Any
information would be incredibly helpful. I was only able to find that the
data exists from the S500 data directory but I could not figure out how to
request it,
Thanks so much,
Amrit
Georgia Tech grad student