Hello,

I have been using wb_command -cifti-parcellate to extract time series using
Q1-Q6_RelatedParcellation210.L.CorticalAreas_dil_Colors.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii
(and R)

For subcortical areas, I see the border files, but not the dlabel.nii files on
https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/show/RVVG. Can you help me find these? Or is
there a way to extract timeseries from subcortical areas using other commands?

Thank you,

Guy

[https://balsa.wustl.edu/scene/image/4mlX]<https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/show/RVVG>

A Multi-modal Parcellation of Human Cerebral
Cortex<https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/show/RVVG>
balsa.wustl.edu
SPECIES: Human DESCRIPTION: Understanding the amazingly complex human cerebral
cortex requires a map (or parcellation) of its major subdivisions, known as
cortical areas.