The HCP-MMP1.0 does not contain subcortical parcellations.  This would be
future work.  Others may be able to point you to some
cerebellum/subcortical parcellations from other works.

As for "borders": subcortical areas, which are represented as volume-based
structures, cannot have their boundaries represented as border files,
because border files are only for surface-based structures (currently, just
cerebral cortex).  The most similar concept to borders for volume
structures (as opposed to the sheetlike cortex) would be surfaces (the
boundary of a 3D object is a 2D surface).  This makes sense, as the
cortical surfaces we use are derived from segmenting the cortex out of the
volume.

Tim