You can create borders from gifti label files by using wb_command
-label-to-border.  For doing analysis within parcels, take a look at
wb_command -cifti-parcellate.

For just showing the boundaries on top of other data, you can load the data
into wb_view, set it up as a layer, click the wrench icon in the layer, go
to the "Labels" tab, and change "drawing type" to "outline color" or
"outline label color".

Tim