From: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 5:02 PM
To: Zachary Monge
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Overlaying atlas in Connectome Workbench

You can create borders from gifti label files by using wb_command
-label-to-border.  For doing analysis within parcels, take a look at wb_command
-cifti-parcellate.

For just showing the boundaries on top of other data, you can load the data
into wb_view, set it up as a layer, click the wrench icon in the layer, go to
the "Labels" tab, and change "drawing type" to "outline color" or "outline
label color".

Tim

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Zachary Monge