Hi Ahmad,

I can confirm that there is an issue.  Thank you for bringing it to our
attention.  A formal e-mail about this will be forthcoming.

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of "Beyh, Ahmad" <ahmad.b...@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:ahmad.b...@kcl.ac.uk>>
Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 10:26 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Potential issue with 7T retinotopy data

Dear HCP community,

I was checking the volume data (1.6 mm) from the 7T fMRI retinotopy tasks and
found that the AP and PA volumes are not properly aligned. The problem seems to
be due to the large susceptibility distortions at 7T. I chose two subjects at
random (100610 and 126426) and the issue is there in both so it is potentially
systematic.

Note: I downloaded the pre-processed volume data and in there I found the data
of interest in MNINonLinear/Results. I assumed that this is the correct data
which has gone through the pre-processing pipeline and has been corrected for
distortions.

I’m aware that the 7T retinotopy tasks have not yet been described in the S1200
documentation and that the data may not be final yet.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ahmad

--