Thanks Keith. In the related realm, the exit code of a run:detached is
something one should be able to retrieve, as well as knowing whether that
process finished or not, in a reliable way.

dblock.org <http://www.dblock.org> -
@dblockdotorg<http://twitter.com/#!/dblockdotorg>

---
"Heroku Community" group.