International Know the Quran Day, September 11, 2001, Muslims Response

Source: http://www.usislam.org/debate/international_know_the_quran_day.htm

Dove World Outreach Center <http://www.doveworld.org/> in Gainesville,
Florida, USA,  was best known for using the slogan "Islam Is Of The Devil,"
said it will host the Quran-burning event
<file:///C:/usislam/debate/church_to_burn_copies_of_koran_t.htm>on the ninth
anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks. *Dr. Terry and Sylvia Jones *
*– Senior Pastors of Dove World Outreach Center, and *pastor Wayne Sapp have
been on international news, YouTube, facebook, Internet promoting their
vicious plan to burn the Quran day publicly.

Muslims CAN answer this EVIL campaign by a massive campaign to burn the
Bible, but we are not going to do that out of our respect of the name Allah,
Jesus, Moses, and all the Biblical prophets  in the Bible. This is in spite
of our belief that humans deleted verses in the
Bible<http://www.usislam.org/deleted/deleted.htm>,
invented the The doctrine of the son of
god<http://www.usislam.org/72sonof.htm>,
invented the The doctrine of trinity <http://www.usislam.org/71trinit.htm>,
and the whole religion  was established during the first seven  Ecumenical
Councils of Church <http://www.usislam.org/69ecum.htm>under the directions
of the pagan Roman Emperors and Empresses.

As a very proud Muslim, being angry about this negative and hateful campaign
which is against the true message of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) , my response
is a positive and loving International Know the Quran Day on September 11,
2010 emphasizing  the Quran message of the Oneness of God with peace and
knowledge:

The root of the word Islam in Arabic is SLM from Salam (Peace in Arabic).

The call of the Quran for Knowledge is from the first word and order of
Allah in the Quran: READ IN THE NAME OF THY LORD.

International Know the Quran Day on the September 11, 2010

Muslims believe that Islam is not a new religion. It is the religion of ALL
prophets (Peace Be Upon Them) that calls to surrender to the Will of God to
achieve salvation.

It is the message that
1,630,311,479<http://www.usislam.org/muslimstatistics.htm>Muslims
believe.

It is the same message of all Biblical Prophets since
Adam<http://www.usislam.org/80islam.htm>
.

It is the message that made Islam  the fastest Growing
religion<http://www.usislam.org/87fast.htm>in the present time.

It is the message of Quran that introduced over seven hundred verses (Ayat)
in the Quran that deal with solid scientific
facts<http://www.usislam.org/90scien.htm>of the twentieth century
stated by uneducated man in the desert in the
seventh century.

It is the message of Islam that  Leo
Tolstoy<http://www.usislam.org/converts/tolstoy.htm>,
the giant of the Russian literature, and Johann Wolfgang Von
Goethe<http://www.usislam.org/converts/goethe.htm>,
the greatest German writer believe. It is also the same message that lead
many  *Priests and
Missionaries<http://www.usislam.org/converts/converts.htm>convert to
Islam.
*

It is the message whose messenger (Peace Be Upon Him) was praised by many
influential and intellectual
persons<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIn1nejhGs>in history.

It is the same message of the true Oneness of God that 5 US
Presidents<http://www.usislam.org/debate/Muslimsand5USPresidents.htm>believe.

It is the same message that Sir Isaac
Newton<http://www.usislam.org/god/newtongod.htm>discovered during his
search for God and made him believe that the Bible was
tainted by human hands.

After all that, do you think that history will remember those who drew
cartoons of our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), or those cheap  American
Taliban <http://www.usislam.org/politics/quotesamericantaliban.htm> who
keeps on attacking Islam. The destiny of their drawings or quotes will be
the trash bin of history, and no one will remember them 10, 20, or 50 years
from now. But the message of Islam will stay until eternity. That is the
Promise of Allah.

So Muslims answer should be to make September 11, 2010, the International
Know the Quran Day. Muslims should reject the negative hateful International
Burn the Quran Day into a positive International Know the Quran Day by:

Holding on the Quran more.

Reading the Quran  more.

Understanding the Quran more.

Following the teachings of our great Prophet Muhammad
<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/Muhammad/muhammad_the_best_man_ever_lived.htm>(Peace
Be Upon Him) more.

Asking Allah to help and support our Ummah more.

Asking Allah to help our Ummah to unite and quit all aspects of divisions
that separate Muslims.

Studying the Islamic
civilization<file:///C:/usislam/IslamicCivilization/islamic_civilization.htm>that
was a beacon of light to the whole humanity, believing that Muslims
Ummah CAN regain this civilization again.

Taking the call of Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah)
Campaign<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm>seriously,
and signing Muslim
Youth Code of
Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>
.

Believing  this message  "YES WE CAN BE STRONG PROUD
MUSLIMS<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/Islam/islam_is_the_answer.htm>"
and not the fake western politicians slogan  "yes we can."

Please send this church an email  Contact Dove World Outreach
Center<http://www.doveworld.org/contact>,
I sent the following sample at:

http://www.doveworld.org/contact:

and type in:

Your Name: Name

Your Email Address: Email Address.

Subject: You can type in: International Know the Quran Day, September 11,
2010

Message: You can type in: I am a strong proud Muslim.

http://www.usislam.org/debate/international_know_the_quran_day.htm

*Read my books: *

History of Truth: The Truth about God and
Religions<http://www.usislam.org/books/History%20of%20Truth.pdf>

Please , Revise the Bible, Again! - Final
Revision.<http://www.usislam.org/books/Please_Revise_the_Bible.pdf>

Or you can have your own subject and message.