Wa'alaikumussalam wbt,
Dear Shah,

When you said "due to the 'need' to make popular decision but not a
responsible and due decision?", the answer is in your question itself. I
guess, BN have been bowing to much to make popular decision, to adhere the
demand of the majority, but not to what is responsible and due to Allah, the
All-knowing and All-mighty...

Putting total trust to the wisdom of our current government have been the
teaching by our government. I've learned very well when I was active in GPMS
and participated in various courses and programs by Biro Tata Negara.

It has always been the words "untuk kemaslahatan negara". In my exposure
with BTN programs, they were trying to brainwash us by campaigning that
whatever the govt does, there must be a justification behind it. The famous
phrase that justifies every action the govt does (i.e. the PM, umno), 'the
end justifies the means'.

So does this mean that "untuk kemaslahatan negara", it justifies what ever
the govt, PM does???
Does this mean that he is so perfect that every action, decision, is right
(to Islam ofcourse)?

This a matter of principle. No matter how great his contributions to the
country (or even to the world), does this allow/justify him to do whatever
he wishes (injustice, abusing his power)???
Are we saying that it is okay to do 1 bad thing after we have done 10 good
things?
Are we saying that we, as an educated society, cannot criticize our
government when they have done injustice or misdeed?
Are we saying in an educated society, the society has to bow and always say
yes to the leader even it is wrong???
I guess, this kind of society is still far from 'an educated society'. It
looks to be more suitable to be called a slave (mind) society.
Again this is a matter of principle!

When you're asking about Kelantan (Pas) achievement, don't tell you that
don't know why! It is no secret in Umno of all the efforts by fed. govt
(umno) to ensure the failure of opposition govt.
Now it has been becoming more obvious, the major obstacle for progress in
Kelantan is the fed. govt itself. Remember what PM said when asked about the
RM600 million for the Kelantan water issue, that he prefer to spend on
something 'more useful'. I guess clean water for the people of Kelantan is
not useful. This the mentality and attitude of so-called a great man.

Al-Maunah? For sure there are many questions 'bout Al-Maunah case remain a
mystery. If the govt has nothing to hide, it will not become a mystery, a
'sandiwara'. Didn't you read the newspaper article (ofcourse from govt
controlled media) that I sent some time ago 'bout Al-Maunah some time ago
which different paper agency displayed a contradicting images!!!

Islamic country?
Let me ask you, is judiciary a fundamental element of a government?
Hudud is part of Islamic judiciary... no question about this, all scholars
agree to this.
Ofcourse there is more than just hudud in an Islamic country...

Suratul Ma`idah ayat 38 yang bermaksud,
"Pencuri lelaki dan pencuri perempuan,maka hendaklah
kamu semua potong tangan kedua-dua mereka itu sebagai
balasan dengan apa yang mereka usahakan.Dan ini adalah
sebagai hukuman pencegah daripada ALLAH SWT.Dan ALLAH
itu Tuhan yang Maha Perkasa lagi Maha Bijaksana."

Suratul Baqarah ayat 178 yang
bermaksud, "Bagi kamu dalam hukuman qisas itu terdapat
jaminan kehidupan wahai golongan yang mempunyai ilmu
pengetahuan."

Surah Al-Maidah ayat 44;

"Waman Lam Yahkum Bima Anzallah HuFaula Ikahumul Kafirun"
"Barangsiapa yang tidak menjalankan hukum seperti apa yg diturunkan oleh
Allah SWT, maka mereka itu adalah Kafir yang Nyata"

For those who has wisdom, the greatest wisdom is from Allah swt but then why
we still question His ordain?

Why Pas has not implement hudud? You are so backdated laa...
Give me some time, I got to search thru some article...

If Pas declare jihad, will you support them?
If you don't support such action, then don't suggest it, and I don't want to
suggest it either, so do many others...

During the economic crisis, since BN is holding the govt, do you expect BN
will hand the govt over to BA and let them put the effort to go through the
economic crisis???
If BN knows what they are doing economically, does this mean that it is okay
for other misdeeds???
Again back to the question of principle...

Nice words from PM, yeaah right!
Ofcourse he is not against hudud, he just does not want to implement it. He
thinks hudud is not suitable...
he thinks the law we have now is superior/better than Allah's law...
Isn't it Allah's law is the best and perfect???
Other wise if one truly believe that God's law is the best and perfect,
he/she would have no doubt to implement it!
Since PM said the society is still blurr about hudud, then why dont' he put
the effort to educate the society?
When we want to implement capital punishment for drug pushers, didn't you
notice the effort the govt had done?
When we want to ban smoking in public places, didn't you notice the effort
done?

I guess what Dr. Harun Din used to say has a deep meaning here, "nak seribu
daya, tak nak seribu ..."

Why Arab Saudi? I thought Mahathir's slogan "Malaysia Boleh" is always
true...
I guess when it come to Islamic state, it becomes "Malaysia Tak Boleh"...
We always say we can do whatever we want, built the tallest building, built
the biggest/modern airport, longest this.. biggest that...
when it comes to God's law, we have to look and wait for others???
Datuk Dr. Hamid Othman used to say that Malaysia is an Islamic country,
selari dengan piagam Madinah...
I guess Malaysia is unique Islamic country since we one of the largest
producer and exporter of alcoholic beverages, we have 'halal' gambling,
civil law can always override/supersede syariah law...
We have rukun negara that believe in God but must obey to rulers...

Yes, we are in materialistic world... just wonder who has been shaping and
leading the nation all this while to become a more materialisic world???

me too... I can go on and on....