Hello Sniper,

S> Is it somehow possible to determine the exact center point of a brush based
S> entity that has a brush based origin? The usual call to Center() is
S> worthless.

S> Center() returns pev->absmin + pev->absmax * 0.5.

S> Absmin and absmax however are generated by using the model's origin... which
S> would automatically mean the model's brush based origin. So we're back to
S> the same problem.

S> Argh.

Whats is the problem? Its the model rotated and model brush origin
point outside the model? Then you need a bit of math with vectors, I
guess.

If the model is not rotated, you can solve this with workarounds. Save
the center you want to be the real center has auxiliar entity
"info_center" with target your bmodel, or you can use a atribute to
store the vector (message?,v_angle?,...) of your bmodel.

I can't help more :/

Obligatory steam humor:

"Green lifeforms in your desktop replace your moods"
http://members.fortunecity.com/roogulator/sf/bodysnatchers56.htm