I'm seeing plenty of callbacks to WorldSpaceSurroundingBounds from the core
engine side of things, and for what it's worth the SDK side is returning
seemingly valid, albeit hugely negative z, values.

+       pVecMins        0x0012ddc0 {x=4984.7964 y=5646.7964 z=-1191362.9 }
Vector *
+       pVecMaxs        0x0012ddb4 {x=4991.2036 y=5653.2036 z=-1191346.1 }
Vector *

I'm not ever seeing MarkEntitiesAsTouching getting a callback.  That actually
makes sense in a way, since when Physical Mayhem occurs, you can grav gun
objects right through other objects.

It also is consistent with all the hugely negative z values.  I guess nothing
ever got a "touch" callback for impacting the ground, so everything just falls
right through forever?

Why don't players fall through the map?  I guess players don't obey
vphysics.dll in the same way the other entities do?