http://www.wolfire.com/humble

Statistics speak for themselves. Supporting linux once the mac stuff
is all done could increase revenue by 30% which is quite a lot. I just
want to wipe my windows partition so I can spend my money on games
instead of upgrading to the latest version of directx.

Yeah, back on topic now.

Source engine 2 is unlikely, Portal2 on wii is unlikely, Something
else that is awesome: very likely. I have faith in valve, I just hope
that the e3 surprise will be something I care about, not a marketing
ploy/fad.