Well, the signature is for NUEVO hotmail, which means New Hotmail, which is
a campaign also here in Brasil for the updated version of Hotmail, i say
this cause i speak a little of spanish, so it's not strange :).

And this is not his e-mail, is just a portal page to show the
functionalities that the New Hotmail has in his country, i accessed it and
when you click to go to the login you're redirected to the normal windows
live logon page :)