That interface appears to be new with the 2013 version of the SDK.

You could try using the engine global's PEntityOfEntIndex to get each
entity and then manually convert to CBaseEntity using
edict_t::GetUnknown, and then calling GetBaseEntity.

You'll have to manually check the classname, which again is mod specific
based on class layout, but it's not impossible.