Excuse the late reply - this is what I'm doing:
// get this
void **ppThis = *(void ***)&(this->pObject);
// get the vtable as an array of void *
void **ppVTable = *(void ***)(this->pObject);
// the method we want is in the vtable
void *pMethod = ppVTable[this->m_EyePositionOffset];

this->pObject is the CBaseEntity * - I'm thinking maybe I should do
*this->pObject because maybe I'm just getting the address of the attribute?