Why don’t you just use the remade headers in AlliedCoders/hl2sdk on GitHub for the game of your choice, then you don’t need all this manual vtable/offset rubbish?

Would be a lot easier if that’s possible.

  • Josh 🐸

From: Tom Schumann
Sent: 05 May 2019 07:48
To: hlcoders
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] creating a source bot plugin

Excuse the late reply - this is what I'm doing:

              // get this

              void **ppThis = *(void ***)&(this->pObject);

              // get the vtable as an array of void *

              void **ppVTable = *(void ***)(this->pObject);

              // the method we want is in the vtable

              void *pMethod = ppVTable[this->m_EyePositionOffset];

this->pObject is the CBaseEntity * - I'm thinking maybe I should do *this->pObject because maybe I'm just getting the address of the attribute?