We have just found the solution. The problem was with skin support
and an old chicken.txt so my colleague tells me.

   Steve / K
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian mu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We're running mani fine on linux and windows (all did crash on update, and
just used the "patch" file not the full one to update them which fixed it).
Just wondering if there's a different version or some other conflict or
something? Also I think there's a stats workaround where just the stats in
mani can be turned off in the config.
Do you have the same problem on both windows and linux (guessing you prob
have both), as obviously wondering whats different to cause some to go down
others not. (currently running centos 4, win2k3 primarily)

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]