-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sebastian Staudt
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 3:31 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] 3 hours...

The steam version isn't broken... it's an encrypted preload.
And when I take a look at the status page I think the server files are
coming in a few minutes.

Rafael Lopez wrote:

lmao 3 hours and no server files. And the steam version of the server
is broken as well (gameinfo.txt). SOOOOO.....no server....not
hldsupdatetool and not steam.

Don't even mention listen.