A few years ago I spent some time evaluating low end routers. I put Belkin
at the bottom of my list, below even dLink. However....

Did the IP address of your server box change? Check it, compare to where you
have your ports forwarded from the router. That is the number one suspect.
Make sure the firewall in the router is off until you get the server
working, then turn it on and configure it.

Sveasoft has some after market firmwares for some Belkin routers, you might
want to check them out. www.sveasoft.com. See if they have any for your
model, see what the features are, you might find it helps. I use their
Talisman on my Linksys router, it runs for months and months, and I've never
had a problem with it as far as my HL servers go.

Hey  guys,  I recently setup a server for my clan and I found out what
ports
to forward and open.  I did all of that and it worked.  Next I decided
that
I wanted to put amx on the server.   I followed the direction and it works
fine because I can join it, but no one else can.   It was working one time
with amx but it soon stopped working.  What do you guys think the problem
is?  Thanks, also my router is a Belkin f5d6231-4 and I am setting this up
for Counter-Strike 1.6.