From: "William Warren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] i finally got an error thrown

here is a debug log..<G>

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `./hlds_i686 -game cstrike +ip
192.168.0.201 +port 27015 +maxplayers 11 -autoupd'.
#0  0xb74a0161 in ?? ()
#0  0xb74a0161 in ?? ()
End of crash report

#0  0xb74a0161 in ?? ()
#0  0xb74a0161 in ??
End of crash report

William Warren wrote:

My hlds server randomly crashes.  to reiterate this is a p-4 1.4
ghz with 384 megs of pc-800.  250 plus is free at all times.  I
finally was able to capture this folowing error:
./hlds_run: line 423:  5450 Segmentation fault      $HL_CMD

any ideas?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)