i am using adminmod...is there a server cvar i can just change?

Elmer Fudd wrote:
1. hes talking 1.6, not source

2. amxmodx's weapon restriction plugin disables autobuy

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:14:34 -0500, William Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ok how do i disallow autobuys?

BoNfiRe wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Warren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 5:21 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] bypassing weapon restrictions

It may be because you allow auto buy which will bypass the restriction.

I have the awp restricted from use by both sides.  I know on maps
where the awp is lying on the ground it is usable.  I have users
however using autobuys that can buy the weapon on maps like
de_747.  How are they able to get by the weapon restriction?
--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

-- My "Foundation" verse: Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

-- Cheers!

-- Elmer Fudd