I only suspected zblock to be "the bad guy", because i didnt notice any of
the non-zblock running server to reach a level higher than 250-300mb of ram.
But that could just as well be that they rarely change map on those servers,
making in consistent with the memleak bug in the src engine.

Regards
Thomas Hjorth
http://DSRack.dk

Thomas Hjorth, that's actually the first time I ever heard anyone say that
zBlock
were to have a memory leak, and seeing as ow zBlock barely actuallyt uses
any
memory at all I can't imagine it leaking near a GB in only a few days. I'll
check it
out though.