Hi All (VALVe Developers (Matchmaking)),

Wondering if this is being looked at at all? After sorting out network
issues it still definitely seems that there is something in the
matchmaking/lobby code that plays havoc on LAN. I've been able to get
other srcds-based servers like Team Fortress 2 to work flawlessly, so I
am wondering what the problem is with L4D/L4D2? Are VALVe prepared to
say that it is now impossible to run and connect to a LAN server? Is
anybody else able to succesfully connect to a LAN server behind a NAT?

Beginning to think it's deliberately crippled...